Search the blog
advertisements aggression arya samaj wedding attacks on Indians in Australia bridge carbon footprint career convex hull cultural divide daughter discrimination dowry eco-friendly cards educated environment Fair and Lovely fuel consumption fuel security geometry girl child global warming good cause health intellectual slaves marketing marriage celebration meat Microsoft pollution racial bias rectangle resource consumption rich versus poor role of media simple marriage skin color sledging sreeshanth switch television tradition traffic jam US wedding card west aping
- Very well supported statement specially about plants.
- Pulkit ParikhI agree (as I remarked in one of the Facebook comments) that religious influence/conditioning is not
- kiranNice blog Pulkit. I saw your post on Facebook about atheism and No true scotsman fallacy. I hate to
- Pulkit ParikhTo get more info on adoption in India, including experiences, we had been a part of a group called P
- SrividyaNice post! I too was thinking on the same lines. How easy / tough is child adoption? Are there long
- abhimanyu1423This is really Good!
- Pulkit ParikhI have seen this speech. It's terrific. Thanks
- M.HillWe sent this link to Philip Wollen who was delivering a speech entitled "Ahimsa, Peace and Occam's R